Stainless Steel Fabrications
We specialise in stainless steel fabrications for all industries. Food, Pharmaceutical, Restaurants etc, from manufacture to installation and can offer a complete solution.
Supplying Is Easy
Our aim is to assist you in your projects’ structural and architectural steel fabrications. Offering a supply or supply and installation service to our clients
Benefits of a fabrication service
- Reduced transport costs minimising carbon footprint
- Shorten production lead times
- 304 and 316L stainless steel as standard
- Controlled environment for quality assurance
- Integrated solutions from design to installation
- Increased longevity, technical superiority and competitive edge
- In-house production eliminates third party supply and transport
- Stainless steel recognised as preferred option for pipe networks
Savings for you
We have a progressive investment policy. We continue to lead the way with acquisitions of state-of-the-art machinery and the development of stainless steel and aluminium fabrication services. These include an in-house production providing bespoke made to order stainless steel products.
Expert 150 & 320 Press Brake
Bending technology for highest demands on process speed and flexibility
The Xpert Pro fulfills the highest demands with regard to performance & flexibility
A press brake is a machine pressing tool for bending sheet and plate material, most commonly sheet metal. It forms predetermined bends by clamping the workpiece between a matching punch and die.
Typically, two C-frames form the sides of the press brake, connected to a table at the bottom and on a movable beam at the top. The bottom tool is mounted on the table, with the top tool mounted on the upper beam.
Intelligent assistance functions enable bending sequences with accuracy
- Maximum flexibility and performance. Various configurations and a comprehensive range of performance options for every requirement and field of bending application
- Consistently high bending quality. The Xpert Pro’s dynamic crowning and patented pressure reference technology offer bending with maximum repetition accuracy
- Precision from the very first part. Intelligent assistant functions, such as the material curve generator and the LAMS angle measuring system, guarantee bending results with the highest precision while requiring only very few operating steps.
The Xpert Pro has between 100 & 320 tons of press capacity with a bending length of 3 - 4 metres
- Highest degree of operating convenience and transparent process control thanks to the intuitive ByVision Bending user interface. A touch screen provides all the information required for the fast processing both of individual orders and extensive order lists
- Convenient offline programming of bending jobs. Subsequently, simple data import in ByVision Bending without interrupting the running production process
A broad selection of bending tools and third party compatibility opens up new flexibility in bending
Xpert Pro – 100, 150, 200, 250, 320
Tonnage – 100-320t
Bend Length – 3100 – 4300mm
Open Height – 640 – 840mm
Standard Stroke – 250 – 450mm
Experts In Our Field
If you are faced with a difficult situation and perhaps others have tried and failed to provide a totally effective solution, please give us a call.
AK Sheetmetal was established in 1997. The directors have over 60 years of experience between them. The company is now well established and has recently expanded into a second site locally.
Our workshop is fully CNC controlled for our laser profiling, to guillotine, press brake and rollers.